Thursday, July 24, 2008

At work

I am currently at work, and its nearly time to leave. The reason for leaving early today is that I have a car servicing appointment in about 30 minutes, and I have to be there on team. Its the big one nonetheless - 45,000 miles. It should go smoothly, and then, I plan to play some sports.

One of the wierd things today was that I could not focus on work, and this is rather unusual. Normally, I am very focused, and it was rather interesting to see how I spent my day doing almost nothing. The day was spent today chatting with friends online, and correcting another's gtalk status message (incorrect english).. she was a good sport about it .. changed it too :) very sweet indeed!

So, I am trying to figure out what to post here.. I guess I wont think about it too much but instead just post things, and see how it goes.

No comments: